We pride ourselves in having our own HETAS qualified installation teams. We can carry out any type of installation or modification to your fireplace or chimney. If you do not have a chimney we can install a flue system to suit your requirements. We will take care of the entire job from resizing to final plaster or tiled finishes.
If your installation is not carried out by a HETAS approved person then your local Building Control office should be contacted. They will come out to see the installation and make sure that it conforms to current Building Regulations There will be a charge for this visit.
Green Heat Wales
As an additional service we are now able to install and offer advice on green heat solutions – whether it’s wood burning stoves, solar panels or under floor heating we can offer you advice and installation too.
Any order placed over the amount of £300 will be delivered free of charge to any location within UK Mainland. Orders below that value will incur a small delivery charge depending on where order is being delivered to. If you would like to place an order to be delivered outside of the UK please contact us on 02920 811478 for a price.
We offer a comprehensive survey to all our local customers requireing their stove or fireplace to be installed. The survey is carried out by one of our HETAS registered engineer, who is qualified to ensure your installation meets building regulations.
Service and Refurbishment
We can service and refurbish all solid fuel appliances and get them looking and performing like new. This can be done on site in our Cardiff or Brecon workshops.
Canopies, plinths, frames or any other kind of made to measure steel work can be fabricated to your requirements.
Stainless steel boilers can be designed and fabricated to suit most stoves and cookers.
Chimney Sweeping is carried out by our HETAS engineers and bookings made with our friendly staff.
- We aim to sweep your chimney to your full satisfaction using our regular standard 5 point safety check
- Our staff use dust sheets to protect floors/carpets and customers furniture
- We use all different size brushes to ensure that a thorough sweep has been undertaken
- Repairing chimney stacks
- Fitting chimney pots
- Fitting Rotor Cowls to prevent down draughts and increase up draught
- All chimney Sweeping and Testing to BS6461 and BS5871
- Fitting Anti Bird/Squirrel guards
- Removing Birds Nests
- The chimney opening is sealed to prevent dust entering the room, ensuring minimum disruption to customers